Saturday, December 1, 2012

Giving Thanks

I'm giving thanks today because I have been presented by yet another wonderful opportunity. It's funny how as soon as you give up a dream God can open the door for you. I don't know what I did to deserve such happiness right now but I am definitely thankful.
Today my incredible boss, who already this week asked me to take on Customer Relations at the studio, has asked me to be a part of a performance team that she is starting, a dance company. I'm really excited about it because that's such an amazing opportunity.

I had basically given up on the whole idea of dancing except for taking random classes at school, partially because of my body, and partially because I just didn't have the opportunity. My boss has given me so much more than I would ever even have thought to ask for. Not to sound repetitive, but I'm just so thankful. God is good!

***

In other news, we have our performance tonight for the benefit in downtown. I'll try to post some pictures of our scandalous selves soon :}

No comments:

Post a Comment