Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Best Friend Therapy

Most people know this about me, although I'm not sure that I've said it on here, but I was home schooled until high school. I loved everything about being home schooled, but that is for another post. What I am most thankful for about home schooling right now is for this girl:
I have known L since we were in first grade. We lost touch for about two years in middle school but reconnected in high school. Well she lives about an hour away from me, where she goes to school but we always try to get together at least a couple times a quarter. In the midst of my life recently I really just needed a day with my best friend. So I went. And it was just what I needed.





I am so thankful that I have people in my life that pick me up when I'm down.
This picture is highly motivational for me. I look like a cow. A cow in a very cute outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment