Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I think that Halloween just gets better and better as I get older. For one thing, no parents are present to limit your candy intake (I mean, come on, that's a pretty big plus!) and for another the little kids all dressed up are just so dang cute!
To start off the Halloween festivities I had to work a party this weekend at my studio. I absolutely love my job. All of the staff brought snacks to share so this is what I made:

Caramel Apple Bites
Ingredients: 
Organic Apples from Trader Joes
Low Fat (Shhhh!!) Caramel Sauce
Halloween Sprinkles


Can you tell?! They are bones! How cute right?!
Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:
Then just add toothpicks! They were a huge hit!

Step 4: Party!!
Dancing with one of my bosses!
Learning Thriller :]

And to continue on with the Halloween Festivities, last night my housemates and I dressed up and handed out candy while watching corny 90s Disney Halloween movies like the HalloweenTown series, pigging out, and studying for midterms (Seriously, who decides to make their midterm the day after Halloween? One of the biggest party nights in college?).

Aren't we adorable?

The highlight was definitely seeing all of the little kids in costumes though. Seriously I love that we have a house so that we get Trick or Treaters :]
Halloween is rapidly becoming one of my favorite holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment