Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Miracle of Skype

This morning I got to talk to my best friend who is having the time of her life studying abroad in the Eternal City. It was amazing to talk to her about her adventures there and to reminisce a little bit about when we were there in Europe together after we graduated from high school.
 Us at the Colosseum in Rome and also in Florence - June 2009
As much as I miss her, I am so excited that she has found such happiness there and I can't wait to come visit her eventually... Once I have the funds :] I am so proud of her for branching out and trying something new. Thank God for technology that allows us to keep in touch with the people we love that are far away. I can't wait to see where this adventure takes her and I am truly blessed to have her in my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment