Thursday, July 4, 2013

Long Overdue

It's clearly been a while. Several months in fact.
Pretty much as soon as I graduated, I decided that I didn't really need to do this, and so I started a journal (that I've actually been keeping, much to my surprise), started working full time, and created an instagram account (elainammarie). Between those things I feel like I've been documenting my life fairly effectively.
But then I realized (not for the first time) that the point of this blog was never necessarily to just document my life... It's because I feel like I have things to say. My journal is nice, and I hope that someone reads it someday, but it is definitely not public, and not necessarily something that I want read while I'm still in that present.I understand that basically no one reads this blog, but maybe one day that will change. At least I am putting myself out there. People can take whatever they want from this but if there is nothing given there can be nothing taken.
With that being said, I thought that I should just give a few quick updates about what's been going on in my life these past few months.
Pictures are worth a thousand words right?

I GRADUATED


My Parents
My Grama and Bopa

A

A's Parents



A's Mom made the cool money leis! 

My Grad Party



Cousins



I GOT A KITTEN
Beckham at 1 week old

Beckham a few days ago
MY HORSE DIED
Noel a few years after I got her
I BECAME VEGETARIAN/MOSTLY VEGAN





ALSO I MOVED HOME
There are no pictures for that but it is extremely important right now. I was planning on moving to Long Beach with a friend but decided that it wasn't the best decision for either of us and we just had to suck it up and do what was right. It's hard but I'm making it work. I am currently commuting approximately 145miles a day during my work week.

I know that none of that information was very in depth but it's been a hard month and I am looking forward to just moving on and living my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment